How to add the Parallax section in your Shopify
Posted on October 21, 2020  (Last modified on February 10, 2022 )
In this tutorial article we will be adding a parallax section with fixed scrolling using HTML and CSS and LIQUID. You will see that when you scroll the image inside the section will stay in place, so let me show you how to add it to your Shopify store.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the Minimal theme, and then click Actions > Duplicate.
- Find the theme that called Copy of Minimal then click Actions > Edit Code.
- On the left bar, search for a folder called Assets then add the following code inside the “theme.scss.liquid” file
5. Again on the left bar, search for a folder called Sections then create a new file called “parallax-featured-product.liquid”
6. Copy and paste the following code inside the “parallax-featured-product.liquid” file
That’s it now, your Section is ready to showcase your featured product. I hope this article is helpful for you!
Hey, if you have any issues implementing the Parallax section into your Shopify Store. DM me on Instagram so I can help